March 15, 2019
Here at PHS West, Inc., we’ve been the innovators of the endoscopy travel cart for more than 20 years. Case in point, our Featherweight® SPECS™ Motorized Endoscopy Cart has the smallest footprint while being the most organized option for any travel procedure. This is made possible by having all the equipment necessary for every travel case is on a motorized cart, and supplies organized in a trailer supply cart which is specific to individual procedures. Our Inside Sales Manager answered a few questions regarding customer feedback on the Featherweight® SPECS™ Motorized Endoscopy Cart.
What are the most common reasons you’ve heard from customers that led them to researching/purchasing our Featherweight® SPECS™ Motorized Endoscopy Cart?
A few of the most common problems for our endoscopy customers include:
- Unique supplies are required for multiple different procedures, and having to carry everything on one cart is insufficient for organization.
- Their current carts have a large footprint from carrying around an excessive amount of equipment that isn’t always necessary.
- The need for more storage room for additional accessories.
- From an infection control standpoint, having all supplies on one cart is problematic when dealing with a patient in isolation. The entire contents of any drawer that is opened and exposed within the isolated patient’s room will be contaminated and needs to be thrown away.
- The need for additional monitors.
When following up, how effective was our Featherweight® SPECS™ Motorized Endoscopy Cart in solving these issues?
Some of the feedback we’ve received includes:
- Having separate supply trailers specific to each procedure has allowed for ideal organization.
- Not having to carry around all supplies on one cart has drastically reduced the footprint.
- The flexibility of detaching the equipment from the supplies has allowed for a smaller footprint.
- Infection control is made much easier by having a separate supply cart. Unhitching the supply cart and leaving it outside of an isolated patient’s room prevents any unnecessary supplies from exposure and contamination.
- Storage space for accessories is virtually endless with the ability to attach and detach supply carts as needed.
Here at PHS West, Inc., maximizing your efficiency is of utmost priority to us. We are extremely pleased to hear that our Featherweight® SPECS™ Motorized Endoscopy Cart has had an impact in a more organized and productive workplace for our customers.